Complete Indonesian FDI (“PMA”) company establishment package including all foreign investment approvals, articles of incorporation, government registrations, local licensing, tax numbers. 100% foreign-owned companies are now possible in many fields of business.
- PMA stands for “Penanaman Modal Asing”, or, Foreign Direct Investment.
- An Indonesian PMA company is any company with any percentage of foreign ownership.
- PMA companies are established on the basis of a defined business activity, that require approval from the Investment Coordination Board.
Fields of business activity that are open to full or partial foreign ownership can change from time-to-time, however most business fields of interest to foreign investors are open. Consult with Okusi for what business category is right for you.
- Investment Permit â€“ Document research, review & preparation, investment approval permit.
- Company Incorporation â€“ Preparation of Articles of Incorporation, Deed of Establishment.
- Operating Licenses & Other Permits â€“ Domicile Certificate, NPWP â€“ Tax Number/s, TDP - Company Registration, document submission & follow-up. Note: Additional fees for payment of local licences and permits may be required for areas outside of Jakarta.
- English Translations of all important company documents.
- Bank Account assistance for opening new accounts.
- Free Single Entry Business Visa Sponsorships, if required, while company establishment is in progress.
- Free Advice on matters such as Staff Recruitment, and Community and Government Relations.
The entire process usually takes less than 20 days.
Permanent Business License (IUT) â€“ After obtaining principal license, PMA companies are obliged to process a permanent business license (IUT). This license is required to process other specific permits, such as import permits (API-U). Fixed cost is US$ 423.
Nominee Shareholder Services: In the event that you wish to engage in one of the specific business sectors where Indonesian shareholding is mandatory, Okusi can provide a professional shareholder â€” a company, not a person â€” to hold these shares for you until such time as you might find a true Indonesian partner. Fixed cost is US$ 982/year. See Professional Shareholder Service for full information.
Company Domicile Services: Okusi provides company domicile services in Jakarta, with an address in the center of the city, starting from just US$ 906/year. See Company Domicile Services for full information.
Note: Okusi Associates is prepared to take over partially-completed Indonesian company establishment processes, in most cases. Please call if you’ve found yourself in this situation.
Terms: 50% advance payment, balance upon issuance of company Deed of Establishment.