Our basic Accountancy and Tax Reporting service for Non-VAT companies is integrated and comprehensive, and includes:
- Maintenance of General Ledger
- Monthly tax report preparation and submission for withholding taxes
- Annual Statement of Financial Position (Balance Sheets)
- Statement of Comprehensive Income, as required by the Indonesian Tax Office
- Annual tax report preparation and submission to the Indonesian Tax Office
- Payroll and PPh 21 (salary tax) calculation service (up to 5 employees; additional fees applied for handling more employees)
- Notification of events or issues requiring attention
- Ad hoc taxation advice related to regulation changes impact from the pandemic or any other specific situation.
The Indonesian government has responded to the COVID-19 pandemic, leading to several new tax and financial regulations, such as tax relaxation and loan restructuring.
To respond this unprecedented situation, our accountancy and taxation services have been comprehensively adapted to these changes, for both new and established companies. We are ready to help.