Our basic Accountancy and Tax Reporting service for Non-VAT companies is integrated and comprehensive, and includes:
- Maintenance of General Ledger
- Monthly tax report preparation and submission for withholding taxes
- Annual Statement of Financial Position (Balance Sheets)
- Statement of Comprehensive Income, as required by the Indonesian Tax Office
- Annual tax report preparation and submission to the Indonesian Tax Office (additional fees will be applied for monthly or quarterly statements request)
- Payroll and PPh 21 (salary tax) calculation service free up to 5 employees; additional fees applied for handling more employees:
- 6-10 Employees Rp5,000,000 per year
- 11-25 Employees Rp10,000,000 per year
- 26-50 Employees Rp15,000,000 per year
- 51-100 Employees Rp20,000,000 per year
- Additional Charge for Processing more than 100 Bank Transactions:
- 101-299 Bank Transactions per Month: Rp10,000,000 per year
- 300-500 Bank Transactions per Month: Rp15,000,000 per year
- Additional Monthly Financial Statements and Tax Reporting Service Rp1,000,000 per month
- Notification of events or issues requiring attention
- Ad hoc taxation advice related to regulation changes impact from the pandemic or any other specific situation.
The Indonesian government has responded to the COVID-19 pandemic, leading to several new tax and financial regulations, such as tax relaxation and loan restructuring.
To respond this unprecedented situation, our accountancy and taxation services have been comprehensively adapted to these changes, for both new and established companies. We are ready to help.