Our basic Accountancy and Tax Reporting service for VAT companies is integrated and comprehensive, and includes:
- Maintenance of General Ledger
- Monthly tax report preparation and submission for withholding taxes and value added taxes
- Annual Statement of Financial Position (Balance Sheets), Statement of Comprehensive Income, as required by Tax Authority (additional fees will be applied for monthly or quarterly statements request)
- Annual Tax Report preparation and submission to Tax Authority
- Payroll and PPh 21 (salary tax) calculation service (up to 5 employees; additional fees will be applied for handling more employees)
- Notification of events or issues requiring attention
- Ad hoc taxation advice related to regulation changes impact from the pandemic, or any other specific situation.
The Indonesian government has responded to the COVID-19 pandemic, leading to several new tax and financial regulations, such as tax relaxation and loan restructuring.
To respond this unprecedented situation, our accountancy and taxation services have been comprehensively adapted to these changes, for both new and established companies. We are ready to help.