A due diligence exercise is recommended when an investor wishes to acquire an Indonesian company or engage in a government project, so as to minimize potentially adverse surprises and high cost. The exercise examines all aspects relevant to the corporate action, including but not limited to:
- Validity of business licenses
- Land status and issues
- Financial and tax liabilities/compliance
- Employment (and possible termination) matters
- Value and physical conditions of assets
- Social acceptance of operations in the neighbourhood
- Issues of a specific concern
Terms: Delivery times calculated from day of receipt of full payment.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further consultation.