Establish your Indonesian company in Batam, just 40 minutes by ferry to downtown Singapore. Companies here enjoy tax breaks on VAT and some import duties.
Complete Indonesian PMA company including all foreign investment approvals, articles of incorporation, government registrations, local licensing, tax numbers. 100% foreign-owned companies are now possible in many fields of business.
- Investment Permit – Document research, review & preparation, investment approval permit.
- Company Incorporation – Preparation of Articles of Incorporation, Deed of Establishment.
- Operating Licenses & Other Permits – Domicile Certificate, NPWP – Tax Number/s, TDP - Company Registration, document submission & follow-up.
- English Translations of all important company documents.
- Bank Account assistance for opening new accounts.
- Free Single Entry Business Visa Sponsorships, if required, while company establishment is in progress.
- Free Advice on matters such as Staff Recruitment, and Community and Government Relations.
Permanent Business License (IUT) After obtaining principal license, PMA companies are obliged to process a permanent business license (IUT). This license is required to process other specific permits, such as import permits (API-U). Fixed cost is US$462.
Nominee Shareholder Services: In the event that you wish to engage in one of the specific business sectors where Indonesian shareholding is mandatory, Okusi can provide a professional shareholder — a company, not a person — to hold these shares for you until such time as you might find a true Indonesian partner. Fixed cost is US$702/year. See Professional Shareholder Service for full information.
Company Domicile Services: If required, Okusi provides company domicile services in Batam from its permanent branch office located in the Harbour Bay Complex, just US$751/year. See Company Domicile Services Batam for full information.
Note: Okusi Associates is prepared to take over partially-completed Indonesian company establishment processes, in most cases. Please call if you've found yourself in this situation.
Terms: 50% advance payment, balance upon issuance of company Deed of Establishment.