BALI - Work Permit & Visa (KITAS, IMTA, MERP)

US$ 603/year

Are you planning to work in Bali, Indonesia, either as a company director or an employee of a company? Navigating the complex world of work permits and visas can be overwhelming. Let Okusi Associates handle the process for you with our comprehensive Work Permit & Visa Complete Package.

A work permit and residence visa is compulsory for all foreign workers working in Bali. If you already have a company that is capable of sponsoring you, then you can arrange a work permit ("IMTA") and residence visa ("KITAS") that will enable you to work legally.

The residence visa and work permit is valid for a period of one year, depending upon the nature of the employment, and can be extended for four times.

What's Included in the Package?

This is a complete package, and includes the following documents:

  • KITAS (Limited Stay Permit): This permit allows you to legally stay and work in Indonesia for a specified period.
  • MERP (Multiple Exit Re-Entry Permit): With this permit, you can travel in and out of Indonesia multiple times during your stay without needing to apply for a new visa each time.
  • IMTA (Work Permit): This permit is essential for all foreign workers in Indonesia and is required before applying for a KITAS.
  • RPTKA (Foreign Workers Report): Foreign Worker Placement Plan & Work Permit Approval from Ministry of Manpower.
  • Other Permits: SKTT (Residence Letter) & STM (Report Letter).

What is not included

  • "Skills & Development Fund" - Compulsory USD 1,200 levy payable to the Ministry of Manpower. This must be paid separately.

Eligibility Requirements

To be eligible for our Work Permit & Visa Complete Package, you must:

  • Be a director or komisaris of an Indonesian company, or have a job offer from a suitably qualified company in Bali, Indonesia
  • Meet the educational and professional requirements for your job
  • Provide all necessary documents, including a valid passport, educational certificates, and work experience letters

NPWP (Tax ID Number) is mandatory when you are resident in Bali more than 183 days within a calendar year. There is a fee of US$ 120 for processing the NPWP if this is required.

Get Started with Okusi Associates!

  • Expertise: Our team of visa professionals has decades of experience in handling work permits and visas for foreigners in Indonesia.
  • Time-saving: We handle the entire process, from document preparation to submission, allowing you to focus on your work and life in Indonesia.
  • Stress-free: We keep you informed at every step of the process and ensure that all requirements are met to avoid any delays or complications.
  • Comprehensive support: Our services don't end with obtaining your permits and visas. We provide ongoing support throughout your stay in Indonesia.

Contact us today to start the process of obtaining your Work Permit & Residence Visa, and start your journey to Bali.

BALI - Work Permit & Visa (KITAS, IMTA, MERP)
Okusi People (Photo: Lina Munir)

 Contact Okusi

Spinner Logo