BALI - Work Permit & Visa (KITAS, IMTA, MERP)

IDR | AUD | BTC | EUR | MYR | SGD | USD | 
₿ 0.023886/year

A work permit and residence visa is compulsory for all foreigners working in Bali. If you already have a company that is capable of sponsoring you, then you can arrange a work permit (“IMTA”) and residence visa (“KITAS”) that will enable you to work legally.

The residence visa and work permit is valid for a period of one year, depending upon the nature of the employment, and can be extended for four times.

This is a complete package, and includes the following documents:

    • RPTKA – Foreign Worker Placement Plan & Work Permit Approval from Ministry of Manpower.
    • Working Visa & Work Permit – KITAS, IMTA, Foreign Workers Report.
    • Multiple Exit Re-entry Permit
    • Other Permits – SKTT, STM.
    • “Skills & Development Fund” levy (Compulsory ₿ 0.045147 payable to the Ministry of Manpower).

NPWP (Tax ID Number) is mandatory when you are resident in Bali more than 183 days within a calendar year. There is a fee of ₿ 0.001617 for processing the NPWP if this is required.

Terms: Payment in advance.

Okusi Associates Contact Okusi



Visas/Work Permits