A residence visa is a requirement for foreign nationals living long-term in Indonesia. If you are a man legally married to an Indonesian woman, you can get a residence permit for a period of one year, and this can be renewed four times. Note that this does not entitle you to work in Indonesia.

Documents to be obtained are:

  • KITAS 1 (one) year validity
  • Multiple Exit Re-entry Permit
  • Other Permits - SKTT and STM

Terms: Payment in advance.