Foreign companies who wish to undertake research or marketing in Indonesia can open a Indonesian Representative Office.

Note that Indonesian Representative Offices cannot conduct trading activities nor issue invoices. For this a PMA Company is required.)

Service includes the following:

    • Foreign Representative Office License
    • Domicile Certificate
    • Tax Registration
    • Certificate of Business Registration
    • English Translations of relevant documents
    • Assistance with Bank Account opening

 Contact Okusi

Spinner Logo